Monday 11 January 2016

PEACE

I have not written for some times - was distracted due to personal adjustments to spend more time with children and preparing for new job.  In the midst of changes, there are many things I need to plan and worry about, and I realised in our worldly lives, the only "true peace" can only come from our God:
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."John 14:27

It is easy to rely on worldly power, wealth, knowledge, relationships to feel secure and peace, but there are many things which are beyond our total control e.g. diseases, natural disasters, financial collapse, spiritual warfare etc. will we be able to stay peaceful in the face of these challenges? Truly, there is no true peace in this world except the peace given by Lord Jesus.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment