Saturday 16 May 2015

Darkness to Light


Being human beings and whilst living in this world, most of us realise that we need protections and blessings from Heaven, hence it is easy to understand why Chinese seeks spiritual power for blessings.   In fact I was brought up in a family who did the same.  This is just one of many testimonies I have seen/heard, and I want to add that for me personally, there was never any improvement to our life when my parents and children (myself included) worshiped those so called "gods" who are just human made idols, and sought the advice of mediums.

priest-of-darkness-to-priest-of-light

But since I found this God and decided to accept Jesus as the Lord of my life, many breakthroughs had happened in my life, including:
- Ability to Forgive and Love
- Think less of yourself, more of others
- Healing form hurt and bitterness in the past
- More patience and complete Peace & Joy in mind, soul and spirit

If you think above changes are easy, may I ask you to link it to your actual life experience and ponder again... For me, I would not be able to do even one of the above if not because the love and strength of all mighty God and his Son Lord Jesus.

If you are a non-believer, I pray that Lord Jesus opens your spiritual eyes and fill you with His unconditional love, peace and joy right now.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment